“Achieving a carbon-free world and developing a sustainable society.”
We are group of professionals who design and produce a future.
Looking forward to the midcentury (around 2050) in the areas of “Environment, Energy, Resources”, “Urban Space, Local Communities” and “Partnership with Developing Nations”, the followings are three universal social challenges. These challenges are likely to become more complicated/multi-tiered and intractable. We recognize providing solutions to these challenges as our mission.
- Creation of a sustainable global environment while achieving greenhouse gas-free in real terms.
- In the face of a falling population and decline of local cities in Japan, creation of sustainable urban spaces and local communities that require a renewal and resilience of social capital.
- In the face of population explosion and poverty in the world, creation of a global and sustainable environment and urban space.
Our company takes the following three pillars as our fundamental position to solve the challenges addressed above.
- Profound insight and thorough pursue of solutions to counter complicated and contradictory trade-off type challenges
- From concept making & planning to realization of feasible solutions
- A think-tank that is also a do tank
Further, to solve these three challenges, we set our objective to take a far-sighted view of moving a step further from a “low-carbon society” to “formation of a sustainable carbon-free society.
In order to achieve this objective, in the areas of “Environment, Energy, Resources”, “Urban Space, Local Communities” and “Partnership with Developing Nations”, we intend to fully utilize the various tools of “planning”, “consulting”, “coordinating”, “engineering” and “networking” cultivated from over 50 years of experience and design a feasible prescription to tackle these three challenges to help our clients produce a plan for commercialization.